India Global Leaders Scholarship 2022 is an initiative by the University of Queensland (UQ) for Indian students enrolling in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program in Economics, Business and Law at UQ (excluding the Master of Business Administration, Master of Business Analytics and the Master of Leadership in Service Innovation).
The selected students will receive a 50% of tuition fee and other benefits.
The University of Queensland is located in Brisbane, the capital of the state of Queensland. Business, economics and law students study at the University’s St Lucia campus.
Eligibility for India Global Leaders Scholarship 2022
- Be a citizen of India who normally resides in India, and is not already undertaking studies in Australia.
- Have received an offer for a relevant undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at UQ or be a commencing student at UQ (the opportunity is not open to currently enrolled UQ students or students studying at UQ on study abroad or exchange)
*Note – Undertaking studies in Australia will include diploma, certificate, Foundation Studies or degree.
India Global Leaders Scholarship 2022 Benefits
- The selected candidates will be awarded the following benefits –
- 50 percent tuition fee only scholarship
- Priority access to exciting opportunities to develop your employability and leadership skills
- Exclusive invitations to selected ‘invite only’ seminars, presentations and events throughout the study duration
- An opportunity to join a network of Global Leaders Scholarship alumni upon graduation, and build on professional networks at home and abroad
Note – The scholarships will be disbursed through tuition fees waiver (full/partial tuition fees). For recipients receiving full/partial tuition fees, the scholarship amount will be automatically applied to the student account by the tuition deadline of the new semester.
Documents needed for India Global Leaders Scholarship 2022
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)/resume
- Personal/motivational statement (not more than 1,000 words)
- One reference letter from teaching staff or from an employer (in English)
How to apply for India Global Leaders Scholarship 2022?
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and read the details carefully.
Step 2: Navigate to the “Application Dates” section, and click on the “Apply Now” button.
Step 3: Fill in the required details step-by-step, upload the required documents and submit it.
India Global Leaders Scholarship 2022 Important Dates
- Application Deadline for Semester 1 – 30th November 2021
- Application Deadline for Semester 2 – 31st May 2022
India Global Leaders Scholarship 2022 Selection Criteria
- The selection of candidates is made on the basis of their academic excellence and high achievements.
Terms and Conditions of India Global Leaders Scholarship 2022
- The opportunity is not open to currently enrolled UQ students or students studying at UQ on study abroad or exchange.
- The Executive Dean will only consider requests for an extension for a maximum period of one year.
- The students studying an English language course/program in Australia are still eligible to apply.
- The students must not simultaneously hold another scholarship for tuition fees.
- All correspondence relating to the scholarship application, outcome and acceptances will be sent via email to the email address students included on their application.
- The duration and value of the scholarship will be outlined in the scholarship offer letter. Any variation of the program that affects the duration and/or total value must be approved in writing by the Executive Dean, Faculty of Business, Economics and Law.
- The scholarship does not provide for –
- The Student Services Amenities Fee (SSAF);
- The University of Queensland application fee;
- Tuition fees for repeating failed courses;
- Late course addition/other administrative enrolment fees;
- Textbooks or other miscellaneous costs;
- Living costs;
- Return airfare; or
- Overseas Student Health Cover
Legal Disclaimer: This article is provided for information purposes only.
Read all the Latest News here. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.