In September 2021, Quebec had the second-lowest unemployment rate in Canada among all other provinces. Labour shortages in the province create tremendous opportunities for immigrants in the francophone province.
JobBoom job-hunting website analyzed the job market in Quebec and introduced the top 10 most in-demand jobs in the province:
- Computer Network Technicians (NOC 2281)
- Electrical and electronics engineers (NOC 2133)
- Interactive media developers (NOC 2174)
- Civil engineering technicians (NOC 2231)
- Nurse aides, orderlies, (NOC 3413)
- Early childhood educators (NOC 4214)
- Carpenters (NOC 7271)
- Psychiatric nurses (NOC 3012)
- Computer engineers (NOC 2147)
- Welders (NOC 7237)
Legal Disclaimer: This article is provided for information purposes only.