If you are looking for a career in the communications industry, Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) courses can be the perfect starting point. This stream of engineering will give you a broad understanding of the mathematical and scientific principles underpinning Electronic Engineering and how they influence communications.
What is ECE?
This specific discipline combines Communication Engineering and Electrical Engineering — it looks into the design and testing of electronic circuits and communication devices like transmitters, receivers and integrated circuits.
ECE also involves a wide range of specialised topics like high-frequency and microwave technology used in mobile communication links, long-haul optical and satellite communication, data transmission and security, internet connectivity and digital broadcasting.
- You need to clear your Class XII board exams or an equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Maths as compulsory subjects. You need at least 75% marks for admission to IITs, NITs and GFTIs.
- You need to clear JEE Mains, conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA), for admission to NITs, CFTIs and other engineering institutes.
- You need to clear JEE Advanced to get into IITs and IIT (ISM) Dhanbad. To be eligible for JEE Advanced, you need to be among the top 2,50,000 successful candidates (across all categories) in the BE/BTech paper of JEE Mains.
- You can get an ECE degree by clearing any of the state joint entrance exams.
- For a master’s degree in ECE, you need to clear GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering).
ECE is one of the most in-demand engineering courses around the world. Here’s a list of foreign institutes that offer such courses:
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), US
- Stanford University, US
- Harvard University, US
- University of Manchester, UK
- Imperial College London, UK
- University of Toronto, Canada
- University of Queensland, Australia
- National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Electronics device and development engineer: They come up with product ideas and develop actual products. They create devices such as car parts. Such people can find work in a variety of fields.
- Communication engineer: They manage and monitor the team’s performance. It’s their responsibility to determine the feasibility of the project budget, timeframes and specifications provided by clients. They also develop test procedures and provide plans for dealing with a disaster in case one occurs.
- Telecommunication network engineer: They examine the security, design and performance of computer networks. They also integrate various telecom services and devices. These professionals play a major role in the installation of critical communication systems.
- Telecom engineer: They manage data from voice, video, phone calls and text messages. They also install and configure telecommunications equipment. It’s their responsibility to ensure that data transmitted via wired or wireless communication is of high quality.
- Field test engineer: They create electrical devices like radar, motors, and power generation equipment. They also create systems such as broadcast systems, portable music and GPS.
- Network planning engineer: Their primary responsibility is to assist critical teams across the organisation in implementing new standards following the communication of project strategies.
Legal Disclaimer: This article is provided for information purposes only.
Read all the Latest News here. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Regards
I loved it as much as you’ll receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter is stylish. Nonetheless, you command get got a nervousness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again as exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this hike.
Thanks , I have recently been searching for information about this
topic for a while and yours is the greatest I have came upon till now.
But, what in regards to the bottom line? Are you
positive about the supply?
Greetings from Carolina! I’m bored at work so I decided to check out
your site on my iphone during lunch break.
I really like the knowledge you present here and can’t
wait to take a look when I get home. I’m shocked at how quick your blog loaded on my phone ..
I’m not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, very good site!
Right now it seems like WordPress is the preferred blogging platform out there right now. (from what I’ve read) Is that what you’re using on your blog?
Hey there I am so thrilled I found your weblog, I really found you by error, while I
was browsing on Google for something else, Anyways I am here now and would just
like to say thank you for a incredible post and a all round
exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time
to read through it all at the minute but I have saved it and also
included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a
lot more, Please do keep up the fantastic work.
When I initially commented I clicked the “Notify me when new comments are added” checkbox and now each time a comment is added
I get several e-mails with the same comment. Is there any
way you can remove me from that service? Cheers!
Good post. I learn something new and challenging on websites I
stumbleupon everyday. It will always be helpful to read through articles from other authors
and practice a little something from other websites.
This is my first time visit at here and i am in fact happy to read everthing at one place.
Ϝirst things first: aren’t gettіng too preoccupied with puⅼlinng an alⅼ-nighter.
Heya i’m for the first time here. I found this board and I to find It really useful & it helped me
out much. I’m hoping to present one thing back and aid others like you
If someone wants an expert view about running a blog after that I recommend him/her to pay a visit to this website, Keep up the
WONDERFUL Post. Thanks for sharing…more wait…
I enjoy studying and I think this website got some really useful stuff on it! .
Thank you, I have recently been looking for info about this topic for a while and yours is the best I’ve found out so far. But, what concerning the bottom line? Are you certain in regards to the source?
Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your weblog and in accession capital to assert that I acquire actually enjoyed account your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access consistently quickly.