The Israel scholarships offer partial tuition fees of $ 6,000 for tuition fees of $ 12,000 and higher, dormitories, monthly allowance among others.
The Government of Israel has invited applications for scholarships from Indian students for the upcoming academic year 2022-23. The scholarships offer partial tuition fees of $6,000 for tuition fees of $ 12,000 and higher, dormitories, monthly allowance among others.
Candidates who are interested can submit the application form by December 30, 2021. The final decision regarding the granting of a scholarship will be made around July 2022.
The Israeli government is providing a total of three types of scholarships – One academic year scholarship, a partial one academic year scholarship and a summer language course.
Before applying for the scholarship, students have to go through the eligibility criteria and documents required to fill the form.
Israel scholarship for Indian students: Eligibility
- The applicant should hold a BA or BSc degree (or higher) and have a good record of academic achievement.
- The applicant should be a citizen of the country where he/she applies for the scholarship and be under the age of 35 (at the beginning of the academic year).
- Israeli citizens are not eligible to submit an application for this scholarship. Recipients of the scholarship must receive a student visa (A2), issued by the Israeli embassy to which their application was submitted.
- Proof of English or Hebrew language proficiency.
- The applicant should meet the academic requirements of the Israeli University to which he/she applies.
- A scholarship will be granted only after the required Institute approves the acceptance of the candidate.
Before applying for the Israel scholarship, candidates have to contact the local Israeli embassy to verify the exact date for submitting applications and to receive more detailed information concerning the process of choosing candidates for scholarships from their country, according to the Ministry of External Affairs, Israel.
Israel scholarship for Indian students: Application process
Before downloading and filling out the application forms, candidates have to read these important instructions and check the documents required.
- Candidates have to make sure that the application is completely filled before submitting them.
- Candidates have to attach a detailed letter describing the field they intend to study in Israel, specifying the University he/she wishes to attend.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copies of letters exchanged with Israeli universities, or in the case of a research or post-doctorate – the relevant Israeli supervisor. Not required for Ulpan Scholarship.
- Official original academic records (or notarized copies) of all relevant studies and test scores, diplomas attesting the completion of an academic degree, including a transcript of the student’s records
- At least two letters of recommendation from lecturers/professors who taught the candidate.
- Three photographs
- Certificate of health